Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Refunds available to UK, CI, IoM and ROI residents aged 18 and over with the exclusion of employees and their immediate families of Spectrum Brands UK Limited, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
2. Internet Access Required.
3. Applications for a refund request must be made within 2 calendar months from the date of purchase.
4. The offer is only available on Eukanuba products on sale in the UK, CI, IoM and ROI.
5. The offer is limited to one money back application for one Eukanuba product per household only.
6. In order to claim: Go to https://www.eukanuba.co.uk/service/secondary/money-back-guarantee
and complete the on-line registration form.
7. After submitting your details you will see a confirmation page together with a reference number. (Please note down this reference number in case you have any queries regarding your application).
8. Print out the confirmation page. (If you do not have a printer, please make note of your number on a piece of paper along with your name and address and include with your claim).
9. Only valid applications will be accepted. Till receipts cannot be returned. A valid application comprises of:
- Typed or hand written on plain paper: your name, address and a 15+ word statement stating why you did not like the Eukanuba product.
- Valid original till receipt showing the purchase of one of the packs as listed in Clause 4 above.
- The barcode of the product you are claiming a refund for which you would have cut off
- The confirmation page or reference number from your on-line application.
10. The items as listed in Clause 4, must be sent to:
- FOR UK and ROI CLAIMS: [Anne Reeves, Spectrum Brands, Fir Street, Failsworth, Manchester, M35 0HS].
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
11. All costs associated with claiming a refund pursuant to this offer (including postage costs) shall be the responsibility of the claimant.
12. Qualifying applicants will receive a full refund as shown on their accompanying till receipt.
13. Full refunds will be sent in the form of a cheque made payable to the original claimant. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
14. By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice, if circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrect, misdirected, lost or late submissions/applications and they will not be accepted.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
18. Any queries relating to this offer can be addressed to the Promoter
19. Participants’ information will be used for the sole purpose of administration of this promotion only. Other than as required by law, Spectrum Brands UK Limited will not disclose participant information to any third party without express permission from the participant.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.